Mihoyo always brings great new events to Genshin Impact, and the latest one is probably one of our favourites. Three Realms Gateway Offering is a timed, flagship event available in version 2.5 that allows you to explore an alternate version of Enkanomiya. With an exciting storyline, loads of puzzles, and heaps of goodies to collect – including a limited, four-star catalyst, you’ll want to hop on this one while you can.
In our Genshin Impact Three Realms Gateway Offering guide, we tell you how to unlock the event, what you need to do to complete it, and what rewards you can snag along the way. We also take a look at the Bokuso Box, what it does, and how to make the most of its powerful abilities. Keep in mind that this event only goes on until the end of March, and while we hope it’ll make another appearance in the future, we don’t know for sure if it’s going to get a re-run – so be sure to dive in before time runs out.
If you want to know which is the best team to take with you as you plunder the depths of the abyss, be sure to check out our Genshin Impact tier list. We also have a super handy list of all the latest Genshin Impact codes, and current and upcoming Genshin Impact events for your perusal.
Genshin Impact Three Realms Gateway Offering guide
- How to unlock
- How to complete
- Bokuso Box guide
- Quest guide
- Event objectives and rewards
Three Realms Gateway Offering is located in an alternate version of Enkanomiya. When you get to it, it appears as a separate location called ‘Three Realms Gateway Offering’ when you click on the icon at the bottom right-hand side of your map.
It’s a limited-time event that’s only available during version 2.5, from February 17 to March 30. We’re currently unsure if Mihoyo is going to re-run the event at any point, so be sure to hop in and snag all the rewards while you can.
In order to unlock Three Realms Gateway Offering, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Have your account at Adventure Rank 30 or above
- Finish the Inzauma Archon Quest Chapter 2: Act 2 – Stillness, The Sublimation of Shadow
- Complete the full line of Erebos’ Secret world quests in Enkanomiya
Here’s a full map of the Three Realms Gateway Offering version of Enkanomiya, with all corrosion lifted and teleporters unlocked. Of course, you’ll need to advance in the event in order to dispel all of the corrosion – but we’ll get onto how you do that later.
If you’re wondering where all of the treasures, challenges, and materials are located in this map, don’t worry – as you level up your Bokuso Box, it marks out all the locations for you.
Three Realms Gateway Offering starts with the quest, ‘The Eve’. Follow this quest line to dive into this new version of Enkanomiya, and acquire the Bokuso Box. The Bokuso Box is a limited-time gadget that you equip in the same way you would a resonance stone or your Momento Lens, and it’s integral when exploring Three Realms Gateway Offering.
The best way to progress through the event is to finish the first part of the story, then explore the part of the map you’ve unlocked so far to gather materials, complete puzzles, and do challenges. This not only gives you a bounty of handy rewards, it also provides you with the sigils needed to upgrade your Bokuso Box, and the materials you require to unlock waypoints and seals.
After you upgrade your Bokuso Box, you can progress onto the next part of the story, after which you’ll want to pause to explore and gather once again to ensure your box is always of a sufficient level for the area you’re entering, and so you don’t miss out on any of the great buffs and rewards you can collect along the way. Clearing each section of the map methodically is the best way to move through this one, and also gives you space to breathe between the story quests and exploration sections. It took me about one full day to complete the entire event.
As mentioned above, the Bokuso Box is an extremely handy equippable gadget needed to explore the Three Realms Gateway Offering map. It has many uses, from helping you gather supplies to fending off corrosion. Here’s a rundown of what this awesome piece of kit can do, and how to use it.
- Dispel darkness from enemies, chests, challenges, and more – certain items and enemies in the Three Realms Gateway Offering map emit an aura of darkness, and cannot be collected or defeated unless you use a blast of energy from your Bokuso Box to cleanse them. Sometimes the level of the darkness that shrouds the item or enemy exceeds that of your Bokuso Box, so you have to level it up and come back later
- Increase your resistance to corrosion – the Bokuso Box also offers resistance to corrosion, based on its current level. Each section of the Three Realms Gateway map has a specific level of corrosion intensity. The bigger the gap between the corrosion level of the area and the resistance of the Bokuso Box, the faster corrosion accumulates, which leads to some nasty debuffs like a reduction to your physical and elemental resistance, as well as decreasing the damage you deal. However, as you level your Bokuso Box up, your corrosion level also increases, allowing you to explore more areas freely. This is why we recommend clearing each section of the map and upgrading your Bokuso Box before moving on with the story
- Locate items on the map – at level one, the Bokuso Box marks nearby Tokoyo Legumes and Aphotium Ore on your minimap, in the same way that specific characters like Genshin Impact’s Qiqi can point our local specialties. At higher levels, your box can point out treasures and challenges, too. This is a super handy feature that not only helps you complete areas quicker, but also makes it easier to gather materials and sigils required to both level your box and progress to new areas
- Be sure to replenish your energy – as you use the Bokuso Box to cleanse darkness, look for items and treasures, and explore corroded areas, its energy drops. Areas with a corrosion level higher than your box’s resistance cause its energy to plummet way faster, too. You can collect Coral Butterflies or interact with Light Conches while out exploring in order to give the energy levels of your Bokuso Box a little boost, but it’s important to visit the Statue of the Vassals at the Serpent’s Heart regularly to replenish it fully. This is also where you upgrade your Bokuso Box, so it’s worth the occasional trip
How do I upgrade my Genshin Impact Bokuso Box?
You can upgrade your Bokuso Box in two ways.
To increase its level, you need to offer Light Realm Sigils to the Statue of the Vassals, similar to the Electro Sigils needed to level up the Sacred Sakura Tree in Inazuma. Here’s how to collect Light Realm Sigils while exploring the Three Realms Gateway Offering map:
- Open chests – the rarity of the chest determines how many sigils you get
- Unlock waypoints
- Complete event objectives – each objective gives you 20 Realm Light Sigils
- Repeat runs in the Sentou Trials
Every time you level up your Bokuso Box, not only does it get stronger, but you also gain a bunch of awesome goodies. Here are the requirements, benefits, and rewards for hitting each level with the Bokuso Box.
|Level||Sigils needed||Bokuso Box effect||Rewards|
|One||80||Increases corrosion resistance to six, and nearby Tokoyo Legumes and Aphotium Ore are marked on the minimap||Two Hero’s Wit, three Jeweled Branch of a Distant Sea, 20,000 Mora|
Increases corrosion resistance to 12.
When you use the Bokuso Box, it marks nearby treasure chests and challenges in a small AoE on the minimap
|Two Hero’s Wit, three Narukami’s Joy, 20,000 Mora|
|Three||80||Increases corrosion resistance to 18, and the Bokuso Box’s max energy is increased to 330||Two Hero’s Wit, three Mask of the Tiger’s Bite, 20,000 Mora|
|Four||80||Increases corrosion resistance to 24||Oathsworn Eye (catalyst weapon), five Mystic Enhancement Ore, 20,000 Mora|
|Five||80||Increases corrosion resistance to 30||One Ointment of Sight (Oathsworn Eye refinement material), five Mystic Enhancement Ore, 20,000 mora|
|Six||100||Increases corrosion resistance to 51, and you can now disperse greater darkness with your Bokuso Box||Two Hero’s Wit, three Jeweled Branch of a Distant Sea, 20,000 Mora|
|Seven||100||Increases corrosion resistance to 57, and your Bokuso Box’s max energy to 360||Two Hero’s Wit, three Narukami’s Joy, 20,000 Mora|
|Eight||100||Increases corrosion resistance to 63. Using your Bokuso Box on opponents decreases their physical resistance and all elemental resistances by 10% for 30 seconds||Two Hero’s Wit, three Mask of the Tiger’s Bite, 20,000 Mora|
|Nine||100||Increases corrosion resistance to 69||One Ointment of Sight (Oathsworn Eye refinement material), five Mystic Enhancement Ore, 20,000 mora|
|Ten||100||Increases corrosion resistance to 75||One Ointment of Sight (Oathsworn Eye refinement material), five Mystic Enhancement Ore, 20,000 mora|
|11||120||Increases corrosion resistance to 96. You can now disperse greatest darkness with your Bokuso Box||Two Hero’s Wit, three Jeweled Branch of a Distant Sea, 20,000 Mora|
|12||120||Increases corrosion resistance to 102, and your Bokuso Box’s max energy to 390||Two Hero’s Wit, three Narukami’s Joy, 20,000 Mora|
|13||120||Increases corrosion resistance to 108. Using your Bokuso Box on opponents decreases their physical resistance and all elemental resistances by 20% for 30 seconds||Two Hero’s Wit, three Mask of the Tiger’s Bite, 20,000 Mora|
|14||120||Increases corrosion resistance to 114. Your Bokuso Box can now directly mark the locations of Three Realms Gateway Offering treasure chests and challenges (maximum 50 at a time)||One Ointment of Sight (Oathsworn Eye refinement material), five Mystic Enhancement Ore, 20,000 mora|
|15||120||Increases corrosion resistance to 120||One Crown of Insight, five Mystic Enhancement Ore, 20,000 Mora|
The other way to upgrade your Bokuso Box is through offering Light Realm Cores to the Statue of the Vassals, which grants you specific buffs called Bokuso Arts. You get Light Realm Cores from luxurious chests around the map.
While you eventually unlock all of them, keep in mind that you can choose which buffs you want in any order, so pick whichever is the most helpful for your team first. Here are all the buffs you can obtain through offering Light Realm Cores to the Statue of the Vassals.
- Blessing of the Tortoise – increases all party members defence by 30% and max HP by 20%
- Ward of Obscurity – increases all party members elemental burst damage by 25%
- Boon of the Whalehunter – increases normal, charged, and plunging attack damage of party members who wield swords, claymores, and polearms by 30%
- Blessing of the Runebow – increases the normal attack speed of all party members who wield bows and catalysts by 15%
- Grace of Conductivity – increases all party members electro-charged, superconduct, overloaded, and electro swirl damage (for more on elemental interactions, check out our Genshin Impact elements guide)
- Marathon Guerilla – decreases all party members stamina consumption by 15%, and increases their stamina regeneration by 20%
After completing the tutorial missions, you’re prompted to return to Tsumi, who asks you to find and assemble the three Towers of the Void. After that, the quest line is split into three parts, followed by the Three Realms Gateway Offering: The Aftermath, an additional side quest called The Bunkoku Enigma. In addition to all this, there’s the event battle, Call of Ice and Thunder. Here are some tips for completing each section.
Genshin Impact Three Realms Gateway Offering part 1
- Go to the Ghostfish Pool in the northwest and ride the ghostfish up until it teleports you
- Head towards the Tower of the Void – be sure to collect as many Tokoyo Legumes and Aphotium Ores as you can along the way
- Activate the tower controllers. You need to offer five Tokoyo Legumes, five Aphotium Ores, and ten Husk Gems in total. You get Husk Gems by defeating Shadowy Husks, the large Abyss Knights found around the Three Realms Gateway Offering map
- Rotate each of the tower controllers until the symbols on the tower match those on the nearby rock
- Climb the tower and cleanse the Light Realm Chisel with your Bukosu Box
- 40 primogems
- Three Hero’s Wit
- 20 Light Sigils
- 20,000 Mora
Genshin Impact Three Realms Gateway Offering part 2
- Go to the Ghostfish Pool in the northeast and ride the ghostfish up until it teleports you
- Head towards the Tower of the Void
- Activate the tower controllers. You need to offer eight Tokoyo Legumes, eight Aphotium Ores, and ten Husk Gems in total
- Rotate each of the tower controllers until the symbols on the tower match those on the nearby rock. Part of the hint on the rock is obscured, but it’s pretty easy to work out which symbol it is
- Climb the tower and cleanse the Light Realm Chisel with your Bukosu Box
- 40 primogems
- Three Hero’s Wit
- 20 Light Sigils
- 20,000 Mora
Genshin Impact Three Realms Gateway Offering part 3
- Go to the Ghostfish Pool in the south and ride the ghostfish up until it teleports you
- Head towards the Tower of the Void
- Activate the tower controllers. You need to offer 12 Tokoyo Legumes, 12 Aphotium Ores, and ten Husk Gems in total
- Rotate each of the tower controllers until the symbols on the tower match those on the nearby rock. Note that the hint on the rock is upside down, so keep that in mind when translating the symbols over
- Climb the tower and cleanse the Light Realm Chisel with your Bukosu Box
Three Hero’s Wit
20 Light Sigils
Genshin Impact Three Realms Gateway Offering: The Aftermath
- Talk to Tsumi in front of the Statue of the Vassals
- Head to the entrance to Dainichi Mikoshi
- Hunt down the Pyro Abyss Lector in the Narrows and defeat him (it’s a good idea to bring a hydro character and someone that can provide a shield if possible, as he can hit you pretty hard if you’ve got a lower level party)
- Go back to Dainichi Mikoshi and talk to Tsumi again
- Use the Bokuso Box to guide the light in The Narrows, Serpent’s Heart, and Evernight Temple. To get up to the mechanisms, you need to use the Bukuso Box to reveal the stairs to help you travel between platforms. In each section, you reach a stationary platform where using the Bokuso Box again changes the side the stairs are on – one diffraction leads you to a chest, the other leads you to the mechanism. When you get to the Light Mechanism, you just need to release another blast from your Bokuso Box to guide the light before you can move onto the next location
- After you’ve guided all three lights, return to Dainichi Mikoshi and use the elevator in the centre of the tower
- Defeat the Bathysmal Vishap Herd – this battle is very similar to the one you fight in regular Enkanomiya, with a few additional steps. Check out our Call of Ice and Thunder Tips below for info on how to beat this battle
- And there we go! Now you just need to return to Kokomi on Watatsumi Island to end the event quest chain and unlock the Call of Ice and Thunder event
- 40 primogems
- Three Hero’s Wit
- 30,000 Mora
Call of Ice and Thunder tips – how do I defeat the Three Realms Gateway Offering Bathysmal Vishap Herd?
As mentioned above, the Bathysmal Vishap Herd in the Three Realms Gateway Offering event is similar to the one in normal Enkanomiya, but with a few extra steps to make it a bit more challenging. Here’s how to get through.
- Dispel the darkness – throughout the battle, orbs of darkness form. Use your Bokuso Box to dispel them before the Bathysmal Vishaps get to them, as upon consuming them, the Vishaps enter a berserk state
- Take them down at the same time – if you take too long between defeating the two Bathysmal Vishaps, the one that died first revives with a large chunk of health. Therefore, it’s important to keep an eye on their health bars and take them down as close together as possible
- Use your Bokuso Box to gain an advantage – at level eight and 13, your Bokuso Box gains the ability to debuff enemies, and, of course, you gain Bokuso Art buffs from offering Light Realm Cores to the Statue of the Vassals. You can use these to your advantage throughout this battle, debuffing the Vishaps and using your Bokuso Arts to swing the fight in your favour
- Use the Sentou Area to replenish energy – blasting away with your Bokuso Box obviously drains energy. Luckily, golden areas of light called Sentou Areas show up from time to time, and standing in them recharges the energy of your Bokuso Box
Genshin Impact Three Realms Gateway Offering: The Bunkoku Enigma
The Bonkoku Enigma is a side quest that you can pick up after completing Three Realms Gateway Offering: The Eve. It’s much easier to complete this quest if you upgrade your Bokuso Box as much as possible and unlock most of the map – I did it after completing the main event questline. However, you can tackle it earlier and collect the stone slabs along the way. Here’s how to complete the Bunkoku Enigma.
- Talk to Yabe near the teleport waypoint in Dainichi Mikoshi
- Collect all eight stone tablets – Yabe marks the locations of the ones you’re missing on the map
- Head to the secret room marked on the map, and insert them into the floor. Slide the slabs until they look like the image below, with a hole in the centre. If you make a mistake, you can use the nearby mechanism to reset the positions of the slates
- After you solve the puzzle, activate the mechanism again to go to the room underneath
- Talk to Koyanagi, then grab the Mysterious Stone Slate. Use the phase gate to get back upstairs
- Deactivate the mechanism, insert the Mysterious Stone Slate, then reactivate the mechanism
- Head into the new room below and defeat the Mysterious Samurai, then open the luxurious chest and talk to Koyanagi again
- Return to Yabe to complete the quest
- 40 Primogems
- Three Hero’s Wit
- 40 Light Realm Sigils
- 30,000 Mora
As with most Genshin Impact events, there’s a set of objectives in the event tab that offer some great rewards.
Part one objectives and rewards
|Cleanse one Tower of the Void||30 Primogems, 20,000 Mora|
|Open 30 treasure chests in Three Realms Gateway Offering||30 Primogems, 20,000 Mora|
|Upgrade the Bokuso Box to level four||30 Primogems, 20,000 Mora|
|Collecto ten Aphotium Ore||Two Jade Branch of a Distant Sea, 20 Light Realm Sigils, 20,000 Mora|
|Collect ten Tokoyo Legumes||Two Narukami’s Affection, 20 Light Realm Sigils, 20,000 Mora|
|Defeat Shadowy Husks and obtain three Husk Gems||Two Mask of the One-Horned, 20 Light Realm Sigils, 20,000 Mora|
Part two objectives and rewards
|Cleanse two Towers of the Void||30 Primogems, 20,000 Mora|
|Open 60 treasure chests in Three Realms Gateway Offering||30 Primogems, 20,000 Mora|
|Upgrade the Bokuso Boc to level eight||30 Primogems, 20,000 Mora|
|Learn three Bokuso Arts||Two Jade Branch of a Distant Sea, 20 Light Realm Sigils, 20,000 Mora|
|Replenish Bokuso Box energy via Light Conches five times||Two Narukami’s Affection, 20 Light Realm Sigils, 20,000 Mora|
|Complete four Sentou Trials||Two Mask of the One-Horned, 20 Light Realm Sigils, 20,000 Mora|
Part three objectives and rewards
|Cleanse three Towers of the Void||30 Primogems, 20,000 Mora|
|Open 90 treasure chests in Three Realms Gateway Offering||30 Primogems, 20,000 Mora|
|Upgrade the Bokuso Box to level 12||30 Primogems, 20,000 Mora|
|Unlock nine waypoints sealed by the darkness||Two Jade Branch of a Distant Sea, 20 Light Realm Sigils, 20,000 Mora|
|Capture eight Coral Butterflies||Two Narukami’s Affection, 20 Light Realm Sigils, 20,000 Mora|
|Successfully guide the light six times||Two Mask of the One-Horned, 20 Light Realm Sigils, 20,000 Mora|
Three Realms Gateway Offering event-exclusive rewards
One of the big treats you can snag in the Three Realms Gateway Offering event is the exclusive, four-star catalyst, the Oathsworn Eye, along with special refinement materials for it called Ointment of Sight.
Like the Cinnabar Spindle, there’s currently no way of obtaining this weapon outside of the event, so be sure to snap it up while you can. Luckily, it’s pretty easy to get – as mentioned in the Bokuso Box section, all you have to do is level your Bokuso Box to level four to get the weapon, then continue levelling it to get the refinement materials.
Here’s the stats for a level one Oathsworn Eye.
- Base attack: 44
- Bonus effect: Attack +6%
- Skill: People of the Faltering Light – increases energy recharge by 24% for ten seconds after using an elemental skill
And that’s it for our Three Realms Gateway Offering guide. What an amazing event! We truly hope it gets a rerun in the future, and that Mihoyo releases more events like this. In the meantime, check out our list of the best games like Genshin Impact to find something fresh to play.
Three Realms Gateway Offering is a limited-time Event in Genshin Impact that debuted in Update 2.5. It takes place in Enkanomiya as the Traveler is sent below Watatsumi Island in Inazuma to vanquish an unknown evil.What is the weapon in the Three Realms Gateway Offering? ›
In the "Three Realms Gateway Offering" event, equipping the Bokuso Box grants your party members who wield Swords, Claymores, and Polearms 30% increased Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attack DMG.What is the prerequisite quest for Three Realms Gateway Offering? ›
The event has several prerequisites, including being at least Adventure Rank 30 and having completed Chapter II: Act II of Inazuma's Archon Quest. You must also complete the Erebos' Secret World Quest Series, which opens up several new areas directly tied to the event.Is Three Realms Gateway Offering permanent? ›
The Three Realms Gateway Offering may be a temporary map, but players still have 30 days before the map is permanently removed. They can take their time to complete the map bit-by-bit during the event's duration.What are the 3 realms? ›
The “three realms of existence” are the realm of the five components, the realm of living beings, and the realm of the environment. Each of the Ten Worlds distinctly expresses itself in these three realms. Living beings are classified according to their states of life, that is, the Ten Worlds, from moment to moment.Which realm should I choose in Genshin Impact? ›
Genshin Impact - Emerald Peak Realm
The first realm that players can choose for their new home is the Emerald Peak. This places the player's home on top of a tall mountain, and players will see similar mountains jutting up from the clouds around them.
Coral Butterfly is a type of creature that can be purchased from the Teapot Traveling Salesman. It could first be found throughout the map of Three Realms Gateway Offering during Version 2.5. When captured, it replenished the Bokuso Box' energy and gave 1 Crystal Core.What weapon do you get in God of War? ›
Blades of Chaos: Powerful chained blades given to Kratos by Ares after he pledged his allegiance to him. They are a pair of large curved blades that are attached to Kratos' arms via chains, which serve as both weapons and marks of his servitude to the God of War.Which story quest gives weapons? ›
To get Sumeru craftable weapons in Genshin Impact, you need to complete 'The World of Aranara' part of the 'Aranyaka Part 2' World Quest.Who is Tsumi Genshin? ›
Tsumi is an event-exclusive NPC who appears during the Three Realms Gateway Offering event.
Speak to Katheryne at the Adventurers' Guild in Sumeru to kick off this Archon Quest. You'll soon come to realize that Nahida is playing her old tricks again, so head to the nearby quest marker on Treasures Street to chat with her.How do you unlock prerequisite quests? ›
Players will need to do eight Daily Commissions (two days' worth) to exchange for a story key. Additionally, they'll need eight total story keys to get through the prerequisite quests and unlock "The Unexpected Guest" in Genshin Impact.How many chests are in Three Realms Gateway Offering Genshin impact? ›
There are 125 treasure chests scattered around the Three Realms Gateway Offering you can collect. Each will grant a slew of Primogems and other rewards.How many Primogems are in the Enkanomiya event? ›
Based on the new achievements that will unlock during Genshin Impact 2.5. We can speculate around 400 Primogems in World Exploration for the new version of Enkanomiya.How do you unlock Enkanomiya Genshin? ›
You need to complete the Still Water's Flow quest first before you can unlock Enkanomiya. To unlock this quest, however, you need to be at least Adventure Rank 30. You also need to complete both the Archon Quest Chapter 2:Act 3 and the Moon-bathed Deep quest.What realm is earth in? ›
Midgard is the realm where humans live, the Earth. It was created when the god Odin and his brothers Vili and Ve slayed the giant Ymir. In Norse mythology, the world was seen as a gigantic tree, called the World Tree or Yggdrasil, around which existed nine realms, each at a different level.How many realms are there in real life? ›
The ten realms, sometimes referred to as the ten worlds, are part of the belief of some forms of Buddhism that there are 240 conditions of life which sentient beings are subject to, and which they experience from moment to moment.What is the order of realms? ›
It includes the nine realms (Midgard, Alfheim, Asgard, Vanaheim, Niflheim, Muspelheim, Helheim, Svartalfheim, and Jotunheim), and the Realm Between Realms, the realm which serves as an "in-between space" between the nine.Should I play lumine or Aether? ›
Aether is faster at climbing than Lumine. You can decrease stamina usage when climbing with anemo resonance.Which realm should I unlock first? ›
Biomes contain important resources for Realms, so unlock them first. You might prefer to hold off on unlocking realms entirely, and prioritise villages – another name for different biomes on the map.
- 1 Vanarana. In the Dharma Forest, an overgrown area called Vanarana lies, where the adorable forest spirits called Aranara reside.
- 2 Sumeru City. ...
- 3 The Mausoleum Of King Deshret. ...
- 4 Qingce Village. ...
- 5 Luhua Pool. ...
- 6 Falcon Coast. ...
- 7 Mt. ...
- 8 Windrise. ...
Aside from aesthetics, there is no difference between each twin. Even the language used for you is ungendered, so it literally just comes down to your personal preference. Attack style, weapon of choice (a sword, not love), elemental typing, stats, and progression is the same all throughout.What is the perfect team in Genshin Impact? ›
Although it now has a lot of variations, the original National team in Genshin Impact consists of Xingqiu + Xiangling + Chongyun + Bennett. This all-four-star team is immensely powerful, considering their rarity.Does it matter what server you play on Genshin Impact? ›
The secret to servers
Be very careful with this stuff. If you want to play with a friend once you unlock co-op mode you will want to be on the same server. You can be on any platform, even PS4 but the server is crucial. It turns out, when my partner started a game on mobile it recommended the American servers.
You can obtain the first Luxurious Chest in the Three Realms Gateway Offering north of The Narrows. The treasure chest is sealed behind Electro Monuments and Seelie. You must light up the monuments with Electro attacks based on the movement of the Electro Seelie.Who is Enjou? ›
Enjou is a minor antagonist of Genshin Impact, serving as the main antagonist of the Enkanomiya story. He is a member of the Abyss Order, one of the two primary antagonistic forces in the story. In 2.5's Three Realms Gateway Opening Event Quest, he returns as the overarching antagonist.What are Anemo butterflies used for? ›
They say that the flapping of a butterfly's wings has the power to whip up a storm. Anemo Crystalfly is a species of Crystalfly which can be located throughout Mondstadt. It can be found both as Wildlife and as a pet for the Serenitea Pot.What is Kratos axe called? ›
The Leviathan is a two-handed war axe that is Kratos' main offensive weapon in God of War.Which is better Leviathan Axe or Blades of Chaos? ›
With Ragnarok pitting players against more groups of enemies, the Blades outshine the Leviathan Axe, especially early into the game. The Blades of Chaos also make it easy to juggle multiple enemies at a time, which many early-game foes are especially weak against.Why is Kratos white? ›
As the temple burned, a village oracle cursed Kratos and condemned him to wear the "mark of his terrible deed"; the ashes of his family, which turn his skin pale white, earning him the title "Ghost of Sparta".
1 Dark Iron Sword
The rarest item in Genshin Impact isn't even a 5-star item, but a 3-star sword called the Dark Iron Sword. Objectively, there cannot be an item rarer than this one that exists in the game; the Dark Iron Sword has a total of one occurrence in the game.
To do so, you must have completed the world quests Aranyaka part 1 - Woodland Encounter and started the Aranyaka part 2 - Dream Nursery quest. You can then take the quest Trees and Dreams and access the Tree of Dreams. Just like Inazuma's Sacred Sakura, you can give it Dendro Sigils to obtain rewards.What is the strongest weapon in Adventure quest? ›
A truly unique weapon thanks to Limit Charges. Limit Buster is the strongest "weapon skill" in the entire game at full power, beaten only by Status Eaters like Terror Eater.Is Sangonomiya Kokomi a God? ›
Sangonomiya Kokomi is the Divine Priestess of Watatsumi island. In Moon-Bathed Deep World Quest, players are told that long ago, the people of Watatsumi island lived under the sea.Who is the evil God in Genshin? ›
The Unknown God is named "Asmoday" in the game files of Genshin Impact. Like the other gods of Teyvat, Asmoday was named after a demon detailed in the Ars Goetia, one of the five books that comprised the demonology grimoire The Lesser Key of Solomon.Who is Pantalone's wife Genshin? ›
"La Signora" (The Lady) is a stock character in commedia dell'arte, a type of Italian theater. In such plays, La Signora is typically tough, beautiful, and calculating; she is also proud and enjoys mocking others. Oftentimes, she is the wife of Pantalone and the mistress of Pedrolino.What is even Paimon wouldn't eat that? ›
Even Paimon Wouldn't Eat That! is an Achievement in the category Wonders of the World. This achievement is earned during the quest The Arrival of the Sabzeruz Festival.How do I trigger Aranara quest? ›
To get this quest started, leave Gandharva Ville and head west along the path and you should trigger the event. This questline is rather lengthy and is split into multiple parts, giving you plenty of time to come back to it if you need to later.How do I trigger the O Archon quest? ›
Genshin Impact: Easy Guide to trigger the "O Archon, Have I Done Right" World Quest. - Complete Shouta's commission with different routes (Go to Komore Teahouse route and Outskirts route) After that, the quest gets triggered and you can see Shouta with the World Quest mark.What Archon Quest is Scaramouche in? ›
Genshin Impact's Sumeru Interlude Archon Quest is here to tell the next part of Scaramouche's story. This walkthrough will take you through Interlude Chapter, Act 3: Inversion of Genesis.
In version 3.0, players can purchase up to five Acquaint and Intertwined Fates, giving them 1600 Primogems worth of Fates.Can you get Zhongli from story quest? ›
Once Travelers have reached the required Adventure Rank and completed the prerequisite quests, you may use a Story Key to unlock Zhongli's story quest, the Historia Antiqua Chapter.Is Yelan's story quest permanent? ›
The quest ends after you speak with him, and you'll get: 400 Adventure EXP.How do I skip the prerequisite quest in Genshin? ›
If you use the Quick Start feature, you can skip the prerequisite quests and take part in the event to experience the story, gameplay, and earn rewards.How do I start across the realms favor? ›
Requirements for the favor “Across The Realms”
Unlocking the realm “Alfheim“ Unlocking the realm “Vanaheim” Completion of 13 Chapters (recommended) Completion of the “Scent of Survival“ quest.
Mystic Offering is unlocked at Adventure Rank 45. Every three 5-Star Artifacts sacrificed will create one Artifact Strongbox, which contains a random Artifact from the selected set. A maximum of 39 Artifacts can be sacrificed at once.How do you unlock mystic offering system? ›
Mystic Offering is a Crafting Method available at Crafting Benches at Adventure Rank 45 to perform Alchemy. Three 5-Star Artifacts can be sacrificed to obtain an Artifact Strongbox, which contains a random Artifact.How do I start the quest across the realms? ›
Your first step will be to find the Recipe Book that begins this quest. It'll be located in The Eternal Campfire in the North-Eastern area of the Lake of Nine, close to King's Grave and the Raider Hideout. Ride uphill towards King's Grave, then at the top, make a U-Turn to the left: you should see a cliff up ahead.Can you find Sindri after the funeral? ›
Do you see Sindri after Viking funeral? That will start the Favor, A Viking Funeral, which leads you initially to Raeb's Tavern and then Sverd Sands for the funeral proper. Sindri makes a reappearance here but quickly vanishes soon after and this will fade the game to black and roll the lengthy final credits.Where are all the ingredients for across the realms? ›
- Nordic Gourd From Midgard. The Nordic Gourd is arguably the easiest ingredient to find in God of War Ragnarok. ...
- Prongfruit From Svartalfheim. ...
- Elven Cap From Alfheim. ...
- Bantam Melon From Vanaheim.
The Mystic Offering exchange rate for the Artifact Safe is three artifacts. You'll receive one random item from a specific set, and you won't get any duplicates if you trade multiple artifacts at once.What is the best character for Noblesse Oblige Genshin? ›
Noblesse Oblige can be called as one of the best artifact sets in Genshin Impact. It is mainly used to empower the Elemental burst ability of any character. As for the list of characters who are best suited for this artifact are, Geo Traveler, Jean, Kaeya, Xingqiu and Lisa.Are artifact Strongboxes worth it? ›
Without Strongbox, we only get 5.0% good +20 artifacts out of all good-set artifacts. Using Strongbox therefore, gets you 36.7% (plus or minus 4.4%) more +20 artifacts than if you were to not use it at all.How does Mystic Offering work? ›
The Mystic Offering system in Genshin Impact allows players to trade in their unwanted five-star artifacts in exchange for other five-star artifacts from a specific set.What is the mystery offering in Genshin? ›
Mystic Offering is a new item conversion system wherein you can exchange your stock-up artifacts in exchange for new ones. You can do this function at any crafting place.What does artifact Strongbox do? ›
Introduced in Version 2.0, the Artifact Strongbox in Genshin Impact is a feature that allows players to exchange three 5-star Artifacts of any set in exchange for a single, randomized piece from a select few sets.What does mystical heirloom do? ›
The true function of the God of War Ragnarok Mystical Heirloom is to wake trolls that have been turned into statues. There are three locations in the game in which you can use the Mystical Heirloom to wake some trolls and engage them in a boss fight.Where is the fruit in Svartalfheim? ›
The Prongfruit is located at The Forge in Svartalfheim and though you passed by here during The Quest for Tyr, you were unable to pick it up at the time, and you lost access to the train after you made it to Jarnsmida Pitmines.What is the fruit in Vanaheim? ›
The Bantam Melon can be found in Vanaheim's The Sinkholes, but before you can reach it you'll need to complete several prerequisites.